Saturday, November 01, 2008

Goodbye Summer

Today we thought it would be funny to visit the dentist...okay, not really funny, but who plans for that the day after halloween? Weird! Well, we all went and spent a few hours and all have shiny, clean teeth today! Trent did everything he was asked and thought most of it was cool. This dentist has tv in every room so Trent watched Little Einsteins while they cleaned his teeth and thought he was in heaven! Then he was very excited to receive a CARS toothbrush, some floss, a balloon (which says "My dentist loves me" ??), and a bouncy ball, all of which made the dentist really cool!

After some lunch and a nap for Tyler we went on a bike ride since the weather was beautiful. We haven't taken any rides together this year because we wanted Tyler to be able to sit up better, but after trying it out today and all going well, we are very excited for next summer! Ben's the trooper who pulled both boys all the way to the lake!


The weather was great, the leaves were beautiful and the boys laughed and giggled and even took a small nap with their heads in their laps!
BYU beat CSU tonight, which is always good in our house - even though it was another close one! The boys were playing in the living room during the game and every once in awhile we would hear Trent singing the fight song and doing the little cheer and we realized that it was during touchdowns...man those kids listen more than we know!
As we were getting ready for baths tonight Tyler again pulled himself up onto the bathtub and stood up. I guess he really likes baths! Trent wanted this picture with the turtles on their heads for the Grandmas!
The flowers Ben bought me for our anniversary last year look beautiful today!
It's been a great first day of November and I'm looking forward to the next two months and all the memories and adventures.

3 comments:

Alicia Jane said...

it looks like you guys had so much fun! i need one of those trailor things (i've been saying it for awhile we just never have the extra money to get one). Hey I got your message...sorry i haven't called you back yet! I'm so bad at that! Anyways, bring all the boys! It's a party/get together that kids of all ages (and adults too...hopefully:0) ) will love!

Sarah said...

I'm so jealous! I have wanted a bike forever, and we've just never gotten around to buying some for Andy and I. I love to cycle. The view of the lake is gorgeous, I'm going to miss the beautiful weather *sigh*

Fox and Amy said...

Amber--your boys are so cute! And so is your blog! We are back in Utah in Logan. I really miss Provo, though. Where are you guys?