I love the ones with Tyler - it's his first time I let him out of the stroller at the Dinosaur Museum!!! WOO!
Trent cracks me up! Some older kids were putting together a silly dinosaur with multiple heads and Trent was getting upset because they put the wrong head with T-Rex arms, etc. Once they left we had to put together a correct dinosaur! Goober!
Trenton also wanted the scale to say how much a T-Rex weighs...I don't think they hit the mark though!
I can't take any credit for these pictures. My good friend Laurie took them all and I'm so glad because they turned out great! Thanks!Okay, I have to include this silly story. Right before we left (we were all going together) I got a call from my mother-in-law. It was great since I haven't talked to her since Jasmyn's wedding. But as I was saying goodbye I loaded up car seats and kids and must've put the phone down. Came home, put the kids down for quiet time and even took a LONG nap myself! Around 4pm I went upstairs, got the mail and right outside the door was my phone! Surprise! I thought "Oh, what a great mail man - he must've seen it on the grass and put it near the house." Immediately after that I checked my phone and there were two missed calls from Laurie which said that she had a phone and then that she figured out it was mine and she dropped it off at my house. The funniest part was that her husband found it ON TOP OF THE ROOF of her car!! The only thing I can think of is that we drove all the way out there and back and fortunately my phone stayed with us! I'm so weird! This is why I feel like I need my brain back and no matter how put together I feel one day, random things like this remind me that I clearly am not thinking very many things through yet! Thanks for returning the phone, Laurie!
6 comments:
You have to be kidding me I drove all the way there and back and it was on the roof the entire time. I kept going through my mind when you were on the phone and all I could remember was when I showed up. That is tooooooo funny. I am glad you shared that - good thing to put in your high tech journal. You'll be able to look back on it again and again and get a good laugh!
PS. sorry I snooped through your phone - I looked at the programmed #s and saw Jasmyn and Heather and knew it was yours. I felt terrible after I did it. But at least you have your phone back right?
Amber, I have to know the trick! I don't care if you just leave a comment, or if you e-mail me... my address is ascollette@yahoo.com. Thank you!
Amber, I don't know what happened, but I didn't get your e-mail :( Maybe try again??
wow guys. very cute kids.
YAY for your trick!...I did finally get your e-mail (you must have been mailing my gmail account which I don't use, I use my yahoo) and it WORKED!! Thank you, I still have to nurse at least once a day until my milk is gone, but he's taking a bottle now at least! Thanks again Amber! ((HUGS))
Thank you! We are actually going to be married at the Salt Lake Temple on Valentines day. So be looking for the invite! :o)
Post a Comment