Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Ben's Birthday

Ben's birthday is December 25th...and while he doesn't seem to mind, it's nice to try and do something for his birthday once in awhile. Our families have a long standing tradition of getting together Christmas day evening and eating all the Christmas goodies. This is the time Ben opens presents and we always have a good time.
Ben came back from the store with this Dodgers hat and told me it was his birthday present to himself! Since he talks about getting one every year we come down I thought it was a great idea! Trent has to be just like Ben...and so we model!
I'm not sure how it started, but Ben and I got into a pretty good wrestling match. It was great fun! Our poor audience...I have very strong Collette genes when it comes to winning. :)

1 comment:

Sarah said...

I forgot to write Ben a Happy Birthday!! Poor guy with his birthday on Christmas... and that wrestling match looked hilarious, you two are funny.