Saturday, December 20, 2008

Early Christmas

Last night we had Christmas at our house! This has been our tradition since we have been married so we don't have to drag many presents with us just to bring them home again. We are starting to have to bring some gifts because Santa always manages to find us wherever we are! The highlights for Trent were the new train set he picked out himself with his Christmas money; his very own camera; and the mini air hockey game that Ben really wanted to get as a family gift! The highlights for Tyler was all the wrapping paper...mostly trying to see how much he could shove in before we caught up to him! Actually, Tyler loved his new tunnel as well and kept turning and doing laps through that thing. We had such a fun night together! To top it all off Trent got his big-kid car seat and he LOVES it! Now I just have to wait for the one-year mark for Tyler so we can flip him around!!

2 comments:

argylesocks said...

What a fun way to have Christmas yourselves and spend time with family on Christmas. We are always trying to figure that one out. The boys both look so excited. I am excited for Christmas morning even more now.

Sarah said...

How fun! Haha, I'm a bad mom, I put Baron forward facing at 6 months. Those boosters are so nice to have, especially when they learn how to buckle themselves up. It is GREAT!