Friday, December 19, 2008

Jumping & FIshes

We had a blast this week! We played hard and had so much fun with our friends. First, we jumped lots at the "jumping place" as Trent calls it. The boys ran back and forth over the trampolines for quite awhile. Having friends around always makes our trips fun! It was great and Trent did even more jumping this time around. This is definately a great way to pass the winter, snowy months away. Tyler likes jumping more than Trent does. He just laughs and laughs and thinks it's great! We always crawl around a little bit and he thinks it's funny when I chase him as he moves from trampoline to trampoline. The next day we braved the snow storm and went to the aquarium. It was worth it when so many of our friends were there to play with! We got to see and touch several different ocean fish and then moved onto the lakes and rivers. In that section there is a partial boat which of course became the main gathering place for all the boys to run around in. Since we were almost the only crazies to brave the snow to get there, it was very empty and great to have the place to ourselves. Heather & Spencer had to leave before this picture, but they were there, too! Trenton's favorite was the sharks and the eel-snake, as he kept calling it. He does that when I tell him what it's really called, but he still thinks it looks like something else. Too cute! As I type this Ben just made it home early and for the first time I am feeling like maybe we will be snowed in...at least for a few hours. That's okay when everyone's home safe. I think our annual early Christmas will be held tonight.

1 comment:

Brittany N Travis said...

wow that place looks fun! lol. So, Brittany and I totally need your's and Ben's address so we can finally mail out our "better late than never" christmas cards, as well as our wedding invitations. Our e-mail address' are: jt_royer@yahoo.com; brittany.royer@yahoo.com
Thank you so much!