Today we had a fun surprise! After lunch we went out and played a quite awhile. I was glad that the sun decided to come out this afternoon because this morning looked very different. Tyler sat in his bed for most of it because he was just so happy to be out there!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, December 16, 2008
Let it Snow!
Today we had a fun surprise! After lunch we went out and played a quite awhile. I was glad that the sun decided to come out this afternoon because this morning looked very different. Tyler sat in his bed for most of it because he was just so happy to be out there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Super Mom - you have my vote. I was mean and made them take their nap first. When they woke up the snow was pure powder and no snowmen were made at the Wood household. Lucky little Trenton. James will be so excited tomorrow when he sees your snowman.
You are seriously a GREAT mom. My kids asked if they could go and play in the snow today and I told them no becasue they have grown out of their snowboots and need new ones. Thay said "well, let's go buy some!" But I didn't want to do that either, so I finlly told them the truth and said that I really just didn't want to play in the snow. :( I'm a mean mom. At least they weren't too broken up about it because I told them we would go sledding with dad this weekend- which means ANDY will take them sledding and I'll get to stay home!!! win-win :)
Go you! HOw absolutely cute. It's hard playing in the snow when you're a grown up, but we sacrifice for them, I'm sure you've earned those wings...tee hee! you should check out my blog to see the snow we got yesterday too!! Crazy stuff going on in Victorille?!
Post a Comment