I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, December 07, 2008
I have the best friends!
Last week when our family was all under the weather not a whole lot got done. That's okay. But since I was the very last to feel completely better, it was nice to have a surprise from my friend. Heather, whom I've known and loved since before Trent was born, is so good to me. She came over and made some soup, which I thought was for us to feed ourselves and the kids for lunch, but she made it all for my family to eat that night. It was nice to have something that made me feel good, but that I didn't have to cook. Of course her very cute kids just made the whole day brighter for my boys and when your kids are happy the day is just better. I'm so grateful for our friends!
Tyler wasn't really awake from his nap yet, but cute Rachel sure loved pushing him around on the car! It's fun to have a little girl around with all our boys sometimes. Goodness they sure are different!
(For everything - Thanks, Heather!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I didn't know you were all so sick... that is the WORST!! I'm sorry... I'm glad you have good friends to help you out!
Post a Comment