This was our trip to "the jumping place". Trent had so much fun that he has been talking about it since and so we have to go again! All the things to get in before Christmas!!

And I just realized these pictures are looking weird, but that's okay for today.
Last night we headed out to see Ben's aunts and uncles and cousins for a birthday celebration! We had such a great time and got to visit with our family who live fairly close, but we only see once in awhile. We're all getting together for a reunion in a few weeks, so that will be fun, too!
Note for the Grandmas: We have snow here! Trent played in it Saturday afternoon a little, but it is just too cold to spend too much time out in. Today we can see our grass through it and so Trent has been asking me if it can snow again. I think he'll be excited when he wakes up from naps today because it's looking a little snowy again!
1 comment:
'Tis the season to see Santa! Hope you guys have a great Christmas. The snow looks like fun. We won't be having a white Christmas this year but I think I'll survive.
Post a Comment