Of course it wouldn't be a trip to California without stopping at least once at Scandia...or Granddaddy's work as Trenton likes to call it. This time we have already been twice and still have a few days planned here!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008
Scandia
Of course it wouldn't be a trip to California without stopping at least once at Scandia...or Granddaddy's work as Trenton likes to call it. This time we have already been twice and still have a few days planned here!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment