Last night Ben took our family out to eat at the restaurant I wanted to go to. I know he wanted something else, but he wanted me to feel better after this past week of not having my wits about me much. Plus, I didn't have to do any dishes!
Then, this morning he came in about thirty minutes after he got up with the kids and offered to make me breakfast. Great! I asked if he could just come get me when it was ready. Instead I wake up at 10:45am!! Do you even know the last time I slept that long when I should have been the mom? 'Cause I don't!!! Anyhow, I felt so great and refreshed after this past week that I jumped up and was able to get the house and family going with no foggy brain or anything.
I have the best husband who understands what I need the most, even when I don't think it would really be an option. What a fabulous guy!
1 comment:
Lucky! I hope my husband finds time for that when he has more time to find! Hey, we need to get together again. I keep wanting to come to your mommy activities, but it seems like they're always on the days that I go up to Salt Lake for work. We have a year pass to the Living Planet Aquarium and we've used it once, so we should go sometime. I think Bella would really enjoy it now. Cute, cute little family. I love your boys! They're so adorable and they make me want one!
Post a Comment