This is Tyler's new favorite thing. While in the car back from San Diego I ended up doing this a lot for both the boys to keep them happy. Soon after we came home Tyler learned how to do it himself and doesn't want anyone to help him anymore! He won't let me do it for him, but he will use it to occupy himself during diaper changes or if he has to sit on someone's lap for a long time. Cute kid!
Last night Ben took me to BODYWORLDS (If you're curious, google it!).
It was very cool. He kept saying he wanted to go for me, but in the end I think he wanted to go even more. It was very fascinating how they can preserve the human body for that long and that we were able to see how the muscles all worked together. It was very nice to get out and see something like that without the kids and we had so much fun together. I think we've decided we want to do more learning things like that more often. Also, since I'm posting, I did see Twilight while in California with my mom and two sisters. I really liked it and would like to see it again. But the biggest shocker was that my Mom, who thought she wouldn't like it, has seen it at least four times now. Mom, is it five? Fun movie!
4 comments:
I LOVE THIS POST! Because I LOVE the bodyworld's exhibit and I LOVE the Twilight movie!
I went to bodyworlds my junior year in HS and loved everything about it! I hope to go back and take Kevin someday. So lucky you went!
And Twilight! Can I say enough about Twilight? Sure the movie was good but if you haven't you HAVE to read the book! It's A-MAZE-ING! Also, I just read this book called "The Hunger Games" by Suzanne Collins. If you need a good read I highly reccomend this one as well.
I totally dig the silly dance. Next time I see Trenton I am for sure asking him to see it in person.
As for Tyler, I could never get tired of that sweet kid. He is so dang cute!!!
Your boys are adorable! Sorry I couldn't make it to the jumping place today, I would have loved to come. I already had visiting teaching appts. set up :( Maybe next time??
Your boys are too cute and not just to look at. They flow with it. And what a great way to pass the time in lines at disneyland. We all know how bad that can be. Too cute.
Post a Comment