We started out at the craft station and decorated the trains that then became part of the children. Trent loved being a train!
Then we followed the cleverly designed train tracks through the tunnel and onto the game and story station.
There the kids played pin the train on the station,
musical trains, and "engine, engine, caboose".
After listening to the story of "The Little Engine that Could",
the little trains moved on down the tracks to the food station. It was set up like a circus and was very fitting. Lunch was served with lots of treats and the party favors were handkerchiefs on a stick (think hobo pack) filled with engineer hats, train whistles, and plenty of stickers. Trent has been a train engineer a lot this week. It was a very fun party. Yes, I have some very talented friends...I better start thinking about Trent's party soon!
4 comments:
Wow, we made the Spencer Family blog cut. I am glad you had fun and I am sorry I am a little eccentric when it comes to parties. Thanks for putting up with me!
Laurie always throws quite the party. That looks like fun. Thanks so much for having us over yesterday. We had a great time. It was nice to chat and get to know you better and very nice to have a break. Thank you.
that looked like a pretty awesome party!
that is WAY cute! It looks like your son was having so much fun.
Post a Comment