I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, February 16, 2009
A little bit of walking
Okay, so crawling is still faster in Tyler's mind, but we did get a few steps. I am much more excited for Tyler to walk than I was for Trent...I want the boys to be able to play together now!
Other exciting news...today Ben took Trenton bowling (he has been begging) right when Tyler went down for his morning nap and I pulled out the scrapbooking and had a long time to myself. I got Trenton's book up to January and Tyler's to February! So very exciting...well, getting good things done is always exciting.
I was finishing up when Ben and Trent came home and Trenton immediately wanted to look at his book. At least they are fun for the boys to look at.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
you are so my hero! I am not anywhere NEAR caught up on all my scrapbooking!!
I'm surprised at how much stuff you get done. Scrapbooking?! Congratulations to Tyler for the great walking. Lincoln isn't quite there yet, but he has been pulling himself up to a stand.
Oh my goodness! I don't have ANYTHING scrapbooked! You're awesome. Yay for walking. Can't wait for Travis to get there.
I love when I get those rare moments of alone time to do something for myself or just get stuff done. It is nice to get a break every now and then to clear our heads....right? Way to go on the scrapbooking! That is amazing.
HAHAHA I love how half way through the walking he goes back to crawling. Way too cute!
Post a Comment