
I can hardly believe it's been a whole year since Ben and I spent a whole day away from Trent to get our Tyler here. Jasmyn & Marc were dating then and they watched Trent the entire day and then brought him to the hospital to meet his new baby brother.

Trenton and Tyler ALWAYS wake up together, but this morning was an exception. Tyler woke up by himself and we got to play around for a good 30 minutes before Trent joined us. It was fun to just play with him and tickle him and think about how grateful we were for our Tyler.

Such a happy kid!

Checking out the banner and streamers. Trenton, Tyler and I spent the day playing and just having a good time. The boys played under the table and with the cup drawer most of the day. I was busy baking cakes, banana bread and making dinner, but I guess I rolled around on the ground enough with them because it was a happy day!

Much of Tyler's day is spent checking out what Trenton's doing. If Tyler would just stop eating everything he could join him...how to let him know...

Here Tyler grabbed some of the cake before anyone had a chance to sing to him...we had to sing quickly!

"Never in my wildest dreams..."

Of course he wanted to eat ALL the paper, but once that temptation was taken away he actually liked the presents!

This video is for Aunt Brittney - Tyler LOVED your wrapping paper!

Trenton wanted to get inside one of the gift bags that Tyler opened. It's funny what they come up with as toys!
Trenton was then "going to work" and "buying toys" with the gift bag...while Uncles Jeremy & Marc tried to get Tyler to show off his walking skills.

It was a fun day together!
2 comments:
Wow, what a fun day! I can't believe he is 1! I remember seeing you at Breanna's baby shower for Bella, and you were about 4 months prego. It seems like just barely, not a year and a half ago. I had just found out I was pregnant, but was horrified at the time, so I didn't tell anyone for a few months. Time flies!
So much fun! He is so cute. When Tyler smiles his eyes and face just light up! I am amazed when I look at all of his pictures, He looks like he just has the sweetest eyes that would make anyone melt! I loved when Parx turned one...crazy how fast times flies bye.
Post a Comment