We gave the boys each something small that Trent had decided he wanted a few weeks ago. I'm so proud of myself for actually keeping it until Valentine's day and not breaking it out before. And the boys got a box filled with things from Grandma Spencer.
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Friday, February 20, 2009
Valentine's
We gave the boys each something small that Trent had decided he wanted a few weeks ago. I'm so proud of myself for actually keeping it until Valentine's day and not breaking it out before. And the boys got a box filled with things from Grandma Spencer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment