Wednesday, March 18, 2009

A new favorite


Okay, I know this is silly, but I told "someone" I was going to blog about my new favorite find and so here it is: Pledge Multi Surface. Very cool product. While my kids were bathing on Monday I cleaned and wiped down EVERYTHING in my two front rooms and it took me less than ten minutes. Not having to change products going from the wood to the computer screen was pretty cool. I think I cleaned deeper than I have since Tyler was born because it was so easy and fast. I felt so on top of things and like I saved so much time that I even got around to polishing Sunday shoes. That's saying a lot for me. I really like this product. And my house smells clean which is a great smell!

1 comment:

argylesocks said...

I am going to have to try that. I am a lover of things that take the hassle out of cleaning. Yay to good products. I am glad you posted about this.