I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, April 20, 2009
Week in Review
The night after Easter Sunday Ben wanted to have some fun after family night...mostly that meant he wanted to see how big Trenton is. He did a "drinks" taste-testing with Trenton blind-folded and Trenton loved it. Of course he guessed everything correctly because we only gave him things he normally drinks, but Ben thought it was fun. I asked Ben to test me, but he thought I would for sure know or something because he wouldn't do it! :)
Tyler couldn't do it, but he thought Trenton looked like he was having fun!
On Tuesday we went for a tour of the fire station that Heather had set up. It was really fun and just the right amount of time for both the boys. Trent loved almost every second of the tour and Tyler loved the little hats that they gave us and let us keep. The boys have been wearing them all week. Fire trucks have the big ladders while fire engines do not.
Wednesday and Thursday were snow storm days and ended up leaving us with at least 4 inches of snow which was then gone completely by Friday afternoon. Crazy Spring weather! Trenton stomped around the house for two days saying "I want it to be Summer time!!" I wonder who his parents are... :)
On Friday plans which have been in the works for months finally came together and we made it to the Bean Museum to visit with my friend Shiloh and her kids. We had a good time, even though the kids have all been there many times. One cool thing was that we arrived right before an animal handler showed up with his reptiles. We got to hold/touch/see alligator skin, turtle, snake, lizard and learn some new things about them. It was short, but fun for the kids. It was great to see you, Shiloh!
On Saturday Ben and I juggled the kids while helping out the ward in the several things that happened to land on that day. It was a very good day for me because I got to go with the Young Women to the temple. I felt so fortunate to be there with them. It was a great way to wrap up the week.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You're such a good mom! I want to be like you. You're always planning the coolest stuff for your boys to do! Way to go!
Post a Comment