We had a couple large places to put the growing family and spent so much time just visiting and catching up. I think there were only 6 family members missing in all, which is saying something with a family this size. We're so glad we were able to go and create more memories with everyone.
It was great once my family arrived and we had some aunts and uncles helping us entertain the boys. Of course once all the cousins started playing together it became constant fun for them. What could be better than playing in the fire pit and riding a broken down tractor. There was so much room to run around inside too and I am so grateful to everyone who dragged all the balls and bats over and let the kids have at them! Trenton was so excited to have "cousins" to play with. Of course we didn't try to explain they were all second cousins since he currently doesn't have any real cousins, but friends or cousins it's all just about having someone fun to run around with!
Hanging out as everyone gathered and got ready for dinner...
trip with little kids! Go, go, go! (Of course he loves how many pictures everyone in my family wants, too!)
1 comment:
Otto and I were browsing blogs earlier and when the picture of your Grandparents popped up 0tto kept saying, "pa" I guess your grandpa looks like every other grandpa because he seemed to think it was his own grandpa. Sounds like you had a fun trip.
Post a Comment