We are seriously addicted to something else - grapes. For those of you who don't know about Trent's love of grapes, he has twice eaten so many grapes that he threw them all up. We found out this lovely thing of him not being able to control himself while eating grapes and then about a week later forgot to tell my Mom and he again ate too many. Now Tyler is trying to be like Trenton but having his older brother's experience to remind his parents and the fact that he throws up anyway, we only give him a few at a time. Poor Ty! The joys of being a Mom!
Isn't it funny how all children know the game of not stepping on the cracks? Yesterday Trent and I went out for some errands and we didn't get a cart because Ty wasn't there. So he hopped and skipped and jumped over all the cracks in the ground and of course wanted me to join in. It was fun to see him a little more one on one.
I remember when I was a teenager and just my Mom and I went to the grocery store together we were being a little crazy and having fun. Mom hurt herself playing on the shopping cart, but I remember thinking how cool she was that she would still do fun things. I know, I'm a little weird in that I wanted to be with my Mom out in public, but doing things with her didn't bother me. As long as I was "in the mood"! :) Teenagers can be so silly! Happy Mother's Day, Mom!
2 comments:
LOVE moms. They are the BEST!
Yeah I didn't figure out that everone else thought it was "uncool" to hang out with your parents until I was almost graduated from high school and at that point I didn't care what was cool! LOL
Post a Comment