
Last night Ben came home from work and spent hours fixing things around the house. I know it's silly, but I really am so grateful that he helps me out so much. He had to climb up on the roof, got the air conditioner ready, installed a paper towel holder for me!!, and then spent at least two hours fixing my swivel sweeper which I discovered wasn't working all that well. He took the entiret hing apart and said it was fine because he was watching his Dodgers game. I love that he'll spend so much free time doing those things even after coming home from work having taken machines apart and putting them back together. Anyhow, I'm pretty lucky that my husband can fix anything and that he happily does it for me...even when he's tired!
And he takes out the diapers, too. Lucky me!
And he smiles for a million pictures, even though I know he's DONE!
3 comments:
Amazing isn't it? It's the little things that husbands do that really endear them into our hearts even more. Kevin could throw thousands of dollars away buying me a giant diamond but it still wouldn't mean as much to me as when I come home to find he did that huge pile of dishes I had been avoiding.
LOVE when Andy does stuff like that. Makes me the happiest girl in the world!
Aren't good husbands great. I find on a daily basis that my husband has done yet another thing to make my life easier.
Post a Comment