I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, May 05, 2009
A Wedding
They night before the wedding we were fortunate to go to the temple with Ashley for the first time. It was so cool to have so many family members together. I can remember when Ben's brother Jeremy went for the first time and he had so many family members come to support him. It's a very wonderful experience to be there with so many people you love. Every mission/wedding will have more people and that's a very fun thought!
My brother Hal was married on Saturday to Ashley Ferrell. It was a very fun day - very full and very busy! They were married in Manti so we were able to sleep the night of and the night previous in our own beds. I'm sure that's what helped the boys be so very good the entire day. It's almost been a year since Jasmyn & Marc were married. It's crazy to think that we're not the only ones anymore!
Jasmyn & I wait for the happy couple to come out of the temple. By the way, I'm holding a sleeping Tyler...and you can almost just see Jasmyn's cute pregnant belly!
Because there was a break inbetween the temple and the luncheon we drove around checking things out in Manti. However, Trenton insisted we go back so he could touch the temple!
Food time!
Cake Time!
Family Pictures
Laughing at the bouquet "catch"
Since the temple pictures were rained out we waited around after the dinner while they went back to the temple and hopefully got some better, more sunshine-y shots! This is how we entertained ourselves!
Grandma holding a crabby Tyler
Goodbye to the Happy Couple!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Such adorable pictures! I am so so happy for Hal! His wife must be one awesome girl because I know he wouldn't settle for anything less!!! It's so great he found his one and only! I remember hanging out with him back in the day. He was always a good friend and great example. And how awesome is it that they were sealed in Manti?! That is one of my fave temples. The cake was ADORABLE by the way!!! Just like the bride's gorgeous dress!!!!
Wow, beautiful wedding. Conrats to Hal from us! I wish we could have come, I was so bummed when our plans ended up being cancelled and we found out we could have come! So silly.
Post a Comment