Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Fun with Friends

I love my backyard this time of year. The trees shade so much of it that it is always the perfect temperature and sunshine amount to have great times playing in the water. We have played in the pool everyday this week, except for Fridaywhich was very overcast and ended up raining. I love spending time outside and the boys have so much fun. It's great this year to have Tyler so excited about being outside. Of course he also let's me know when he's ready for quiet time: he leaves the pool and the grass and sits down on our back steps and just waits until we go inside. When he's done, he's done! Tyler is very excited to be able to reach the basketball hoop. Once we raised it for Trent, I never really thought that we would probably have to lower it again someday for another little boy. Tyler wants to be just like his big brother, so after several hours spent in the backyard watching Trenton shoot hoops, Tyler immediately had to give it a try!

No comments: