I am so grateful for fathers. In thinking about father's day a few weeks ago I was just overwhelmed with gratitude for being raised in the church and how Ben was also. We were both raised in homes with good men who love us and taught us right from wrong. They are both so good with their grandkids (my kids!) and have treated our mothers well over their 20+ years of marriage.
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, June 21, 2009
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!
I am so grateful for fathers. In thinking about father's day a few weeks ago I was just overwhelmed with gratitude for being raised in the church and how Ben was also. We were both raised in homes with good men who love us and taught us right from wrong. They are both so good with their grandkids (my kids!) and have treated our mothers well over their 20+ years of marriage.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I agree.. Ben is a great father. Happy belated Father's Day!
Post a Comment