I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Wedding At The Table
We went to Ben's cousin's wedding and just had a good time visiting with Ben's Grandma, Aunts, Uncles, and cousins. Trenton loved the root beer floats and the chocolate candy on the tables. (Trent hates soda, so this shocked us!) We had a good time and were glad we made the trek up to visit with everyone! Congrats, Chad & Kelly!
Okay, so I don't have any good pictures of the couple, but they were cute anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment