I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, June 07, 2009
Saturday
So, Saturday morning came and we survived! We discovered a few days before, after comparing our schedules, that we had a possible 6 things to attend in a two hour time frame! Crazy! So, we welcomed my Dad & Heather for a few minutes while Giselle finished packing and then said goodbye to all three. I had so much fun these last two weeks having my sisters in town. It is great to get to know my sisters a little better as older people, since they were 8 & 5 when I left home. We had a good time and I hope to get to visit again with them soon!
One of the things Ben really wanted to do Saturday was attend his work's fishing day. He took Trent and they had so much fun together! They won so many prizes and Trent keeps talking about everything that happened there and all the scrapes he got. I have to look at them a couple times a day. While they were gone I got lots done at home during Tyler's naps and even with him playing quietly by me. It's amazing how different it feels having one child gone for a few hours.
That night I got to attend Stake Conference (Ben took the Priesthood leadership meeting at 7am) and had a good time. It's nice to be able to feel the Spirit and actually listen a little. I knew that wouldn't happen quite as much today, so treasuring last night was sustaining enough for me. Plus, coming home to a clean home and sleeping children makes me appreciate my family so much and want to come home and do things for them.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment