This is Trenton's count-down-to-my-4th-birthday chain. He absolutely loves it and because I started it almost two months ago!! he remembers to take off the links. This took so little time to make, even with almost 60 links, but it is well worth it because he doesn't ask me five times a day when his birthday will be here anymore. He knows it's coming when we finish the chain. Whew!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, July 27, 2009
Counting Down
This is Trenton's count-down-to-my-4th-birthday chain. He absolutely loves it and because I started it almost two months ago!! he remembers to take off the links. This took so little time to make, even with almost 60 links, but it is well worth it because he doesn't ask me five times a day when his birthday will be here anymore. He knows it's coming when we finish the chain. Whew!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What a cute kid and cute idea. Thank you so much for letting Otto come over and play. You are too sweet. I would love to have you over sometime.
Post a Comment