Ben has the cutest game he plays with the boys. It has been the game that saves us just those few more minutes until church lets out. He sits the boy (today it was Tyler) on his lap facing him and then puts his chapstick in his shirt pocket. At the age Tyler is it is SO MUCH FUN to take the chapstick out of the pocket, pretend to put it on himself and Daddy and then put it back. He kept giving me silly smiles and then would resume his game. I remember this age with Trent and how often Ben played that game with him. Sometimes in church its all you can do to make it to the next hour.
Today Tyler and I spent time in the nursery. Of course Tyler could care less if I'm there or not. He just played and colored (crayons are a new favorite) and clapped everytime the bubbles were blown or songs were sung. He was the most participating child in that room, actually. 4 weeks to go...but who's counting! :)
1 comment:
Ahhhh, church with kids. I'll have to try that game! We had to take Baron out of sacrement 4 times today, the little stink. He's into shrieking as loud as he can these days. And I only have 3 months to go until nursury- but they're nice, so they let him in now :)I'm going to the new West Jordan splash park a week from tomorrow- it would be great if you could come!
Post a Comment