Friday, July 10, 2009

Trenton on Hair

Trenton
What can I say? I think he's trying to get all his questions answered before he hits four and he feels he's in the home-stretch now!
However, it's funny when after an entire day of questions and mulling everything over he starts telling me things.
While driving in the car he says: "Mom, boys have lots of hair all over"
Me: "Oh, yeah?"
Trent: "Yeah, everywhere. On their arms and legs. A lot."
Me: "What about girls?"
Trent: "Oh, no, just a little. Not like boys."
Me: "Oh"
Trent: "Yeah"
I of course asked Ben if he had had this conversation earlier with Trenton. He hadn't.
Weird.

2 comments:

Krystal said...

Ha ha! I love the things kids pick up on. So cute! Your boys are getting so big!

argylesocks said...

That is too funny, your boys are both so cute. I wish it were true about girls not having hair everywhere. I would save a lot of time not having to shave.