Sunday, August 23, 2009

Friends

One night we all headed over to BYU to pick up a few things. Ben was taking the elevator down to the level I was on and so I was just zipping through the aisles. All at once I look at this girl and she looks really familiar, but I don't want to stare. I turned around, but felt her looking at me. Weird. So, we both looked for a second and then stumbled over ourselves saying how familiar the other person looked. It was so weird. After announcing our names, we knew immediately. She had her Mom with her and we hugged and talked for a few minutes. I haven't seen either of them for more than 7 years, but feel like I know them.
This girl's Mom and my Mom are very good friends and they will each tell you how much the other person changed their life. It's weird how good friends always stay with us...even when we're so far apart.

No comments: