Sunday, August 16, 2009

Seussical

Showing their clovers The Grinch Stage Horton - he gave the boys their own clovers with specks of dust and whoville The Cat in the Hat Seussical the Musical came into town just as we were setting up things for preschool. I was very excited to take Trenton and go see it, especially since I have combed almost all of Seuss' books for the past few months. Trenton & Spencer enjoyed the show, and when they weren't watching they were able to goof around because we had such great seats and LOTS of leg space. It fun and interesting, but I think I enjoyed it most because I knew what they were talking about. It was a great pre-kick off for this year and it got me pumped up enough to finish putting things together. Like Trenton's chart. It's going to be a story book. Heather came up with the idea, but then we each end up putting together what will work for our kids. Trenton can do his whole chart on his own, so it's time for an upgrade, but I love that he knows that doing chores and getting ready for the day is part of our life. He's such a good boy!

1 comment:

Spud said...

I can't take the credit, my husband actually came up with the idea! He is so amazing. Sometimes I am pleasantly surprised that he actually listens to all of my ramblings.
I AM SO EXCITED FOR SCHOOL TO START!

By the way, you have the most amazing blog! I love reading all the fun little things about Trenton and Tyler. It just makes me love them more!