I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, August 23, 2009
Trenton's 4th birthday party
Of course Trenton wanted a dinosaur party...and he got it! I've never thrown a kid's birthday party before, but it was sure fun! I knew it was just what Trent wanted when he told me the whole rest of the day, "Thanks for the fun dinosaur party, Mom!" He's such a grateful kid!
Trenton told me this dinosaur cake looked like a Troodon and less like a T-Rex. Oh, well. I'll post about why...
This teepee is Trent's gift from Spencer. However, it immediately was called and named the volcano by Trent who sees everything from the eyes of a dinosaur!
Trenton received so many fun things for his birthday! He absolutely loves them all and was playing with them non-stop until this evening. I'm sure he'll be back at it again soon!
What a great day!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment