Here is the finished chart Trent completed and earned his movie today. It took awhile, but it was worth the wait. Today I got all my edges upstairs vacuum, many of the baseboards wiped clean and miscellaneous other chores that required running up and down stairs. It was FABULOUS!! I think this chart is great to push on cleaning day (Monday) because I hardly did any of the little things that I don't care to do anyway!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Monday, September 21, 2009
Hooray for Cleaning Day!
Here is the finished chart Trent completed and earned his movie today. It took awhile, but it was worth the wait. Today I got all my edges upstairs vacuum, many of the baseboards wiped clean and miscellaneous other chores that required running up and down stairs. It was FABULOUS!! I think this chart is great to push on cleaning day (Monday) because I hardly did any of the little things that I don't care to do anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment