Today was our ward's Primary Program. Trenton thought he was very cool. The last practice was a week ago (on Sunday) and since Trent had thrown up the entire night before we kept him home. When he realized he had missed the practice he was so sad. He was completely happy and thrilled to get to go and actually say his part today. All week I have been asking him what he's supposed to say and the last few days it's turned into "My Heavenly Father wants me to be nice" with plenty of eye-rolling which suggests that he's confused as to why I don't remember yet!!?? I never did have to teach him his part though - he knew from the very first run through what he was supposed to say. (Ben said this has something to do with the Bradley side...?) :)Today Trent and Tyler smiled and laughed and waved at each other a lot...probably not very reverent, but it was still cute. I thought it was funny (and very necessary) that the three boys in Trent's class were completely separated by their teacher and the Primary President.
Tonight while we were getting ready for bed I asked Trenton if he was nervous or scared to get up in front of all those people and say his part. He just looked at me like I was crazy. He absolutely loved it. (Don't know where he gets that from either!)
I love that Trenton loves Primary. I love that he comes home and tells me what he learns with so much animation and I really love that Tyler is loving nursery now, too. It was weird sitting with only one child the entire meeting. Ah, growing up!
3 comments:
He was so cute. The primary program is always my favorite week at church. Good job Trenton.
They are growing up so fast its ridiculous. I feel like I'll blink and the next time i see a picture he'll be 10.
I agree that it was completely necessary to separate those boys! Especially mine. The primary president was holding my son practically the entire time. Trenton was so cute.
When are we going to get together? Soon I hope.
Post a Comment