I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Visiting Animals
The past three weeks we have seen SO many animals - alive and dead! We have been to 3 museums of natural history, the aquarium, a farm, a hunting store (really fun!), and of course, the dinosaur museum (dinosaurs totally count!). Trenton even got to milk a cow! (Of course all I could think of was the book "One Fish, Two Fish" where the kids ask if you've ever milked this kind of cow...but we're not milking cows in February!) It has been so much fun! We have read countless books on animals and learned so many things. But, it's great timing that I'm ready to move on because next week begins another book. One great part of this was that I was able to learn something new each time we went. I think it must be because my kids are a little older than the last time we visited many of these places and I am able to read more. Even the dinosaur museum was great - taking a summer break really made it cool again. So now that I remember my list of winter/indoor activities, bring it on!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm amazed at all the fun things you guys do!
Post a Comment