Coloring and Creating - in any way possible
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, October 15, 2009
Our Boys
I have been so grateful for our good boys lately. They really are so good and so happy. They play so well together and I am grateful for any help from them these days! Some of their favorites are:
Coloring and Creating - in any way possible
Being Outside - Especially with Daddy
Mauling, I mean, LOVING Hannah. She's a great 1st cousin! :)
Playing Together and Sharing their New Toys Together
Pretty Much Finding a Way to Play Together Anywhere They Are
(Even if Tyler seems a little confused at first!)
Coloring and Creating - in any way possible
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
How cute are you?! You are seriously the best mom and your last few posts have made me jealous. I remember those days when I could just take off and do whatever with my kids. School ruins everything :( Darling darling boys.
Very cute. My kids are helping me fold laundry. I just discovered their interest in it a few days ago and I am LOVING it!
You have the cutest boys! Tyler's looks just make me want to come visit even more than I already do. I echo Sarah's comments - you are a great mom!!
You really do have the best boys. I am always amazed at how sweet and good they are. I hope you know that that means you are a fabulous mom.
Post a Comment