We're the only ones in the neighborhood with flowers blooming right now. Today it's even funnier because it's dumping snow. Ben & I finished raking leaves and mowing about 10 minutes before the storm hit again. Our trees take forever to shed all their leaves. I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Saturday, November 14, 2009
Things to Smile About
While cleaning up my picture files today I found some pictures that made me so happy. This summer was just what I wanted - warm and sunny and we played outside for hours nearly everyday. It was so much fun! I love how my backyard encloses with plants and trees...it sure makes things feel magical when we play out there!
We're the only ones in the neighborhood with flowers blooming right now. Today it's even funnier because it's dumping snow. Ben & I finished raking leaves and mowing about 10 minutes before the storm hit again. Our trees take forever to shed all their leaves.
I made this for my friend for her birthday. I have been wanting to post it on here, but thought I should wait until I gave it to her. She's so talented and such an amazing friend. She showed up at my house last Monday to help with cleaning day. It was 9ish and I was far from being dressed, but her not telling me before and just surprising me really was so great. It's hard to clean around 4 kids, but fortunately our kids get along great and we actually got to clean - a lot! My favorite: she cleaned out my fridge! It's been awhile...thank you so much Heather!! I have amazing friends!
I took this picture awhile ago. My boys are fascinated with all the changes in the weather and we stood outside in a small drizzle and watched the rainbows and the clouds. Magical moments.
We're the only ones in the neighborhood with flowers blooming right now. Today it's even funnier because it's dumping snow. Ben & I finished raking leaves and mowing about 10 minutes before the storm hit again. Our trees take forever to shed all their leaves.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Beautiful!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment