Saturday, November 21, 2009

I Can Read with My Eyes Shut

We have been learning about our bodies in connection with "I can read with my eyes shut". Trent has been loving it and I figured it went well with things to be grateful for with Thanksgiving coming up. We headed to the museum of art and "looked" at things with our eyes. On the way out to the car we were walking right by a great hill covered in fall-colored leaves and just had to let the kids run around for a bit. We probably let them run around while we took pictures for about 45-60 minutes! It was a lot of fun and the kids had a blast! In the book "I can read with my eyes shut" it talks about reading about donuts...so of course we headed to Krispy Kreme! Last time we took the kids it was so much fun, so having the kids knowing what to expect this time was even better! Our Thanksgiving countdown chain.

3 comments:

Laney said...

When I have kids preschool age, will you help me be as creative and cool as you are with yours?! Pretty please?!!

The Woody's Fam said...

You really got some great pictures in the leaves. That one of you and Tyler melts my heart. It's a framer!

Danya said...

What a fun time!!!