Sunday night after everybody left and it was just us, I was feeling pretty worn out! When the kids started asking for dinner I told them we were having pumpkin pie - and we did! Doesn't it count as a vegetable? I sure think so! I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, December 03, 2009
Thanksgiving Weekend
The week before Thanksgiving we hung out with Ben's sister who came early to visit. We headed over to a farm one day because Trent's friend really wanted to ride a horse. Trenton has never been thrilled about it, but seeing his friend try new things sure pushes him that way...and he absolutely loved it!
And this is what Tyler thought about it!
We had Thanksgiving at our house with my inlaws and my sister Jasmyn's family. Later that night my brother Hal and his wife came over to play games and eat more pie! I think Tyler thinks he's number one in this picture!
It's so nice to share!

The next day we went swimming at the hotel (Thanks!) and went to a BYU basketball game that night. The water in the pool was supposed to be heated...but it was more like just under freezing! It was so cold and the only way to get in was to jump. After that staying in felt better! It was fun and relaxing and I think everyone got some good naps in!
Saturday everyone went bowling while I cleaned the house and my mother-in-law watched Tyler. After showing the house that morning then the three of us headed over to the bowling alley...they had already bowled two games but didn't want to stop! Tyler got to push a few balls down the ramp. He thought that was cool!
Of course that night was the BYU v. Utah game. Great game. Of course I probably feel that way because BYU won. Those games are always so close. I guess that's part of the thrill. We gave Ben's dad Trenton's ticket and the three of us had a great time. So, many, many thank yous to my mother-in-law for watching the kids so much for us (and you!). They love you so much!
Sunday night after everybody left and it was just us, I was feeling pretty worn out! When the kids started asking for dinner I told them we were having pumpkin pie - and we did! Doesn't it count as a vegetable? I sure think so!
Thanks for lots more wonderful Thanksgiving memories! Our family sure had a great time! And if you didn't get to read a dinosaur book to Tyler, that's your own fault!! :)
Sunday night after everybody left and it was just us, I was feeling pretty worn out! When the kids started asking for dinner I told them we were having pumpkin pie - and we did! Doesn't it count as a vegetable? I sure think so!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I like that kind of dinner - pumpkin pie is one of my 4 main food groups. :)
Oh my, I just love busy, crazy weekends like that! I bet you were exhausted though! :) I'm so glad you got to be with most of your fam, how fun!
Post a Comment