Monday, January 25, 2010

Fish Mosaic, Cupcakes & Woodshop

I thought it would be fun to do a mosaic and Trenton agreed. At the time I was reading to the boys and if I had been a little more helpful to Trenton I know he would've added a few more than this, but he was very happy with it and it looks good! Thanks to my amazing friend we were able to do this fun project with cupcakes! We talked about mixing colors and showed them the results. The boys were pretty good at guessing what the mixed colors would result as. We even had the "babies" pretty excited: the opportunity to eat a cupcake is always exciting! And I just love how happy these colored frosting cupcakes made Tyler! And thanks to my good friend, who is completely on the ball, we were able to go to her father-in-laws teaching workshop and make a game called "ring the Gack". The boys got to drill the holes and they loved watching everything that was going on together. It was a really fun couple hours and Trenton couldn't wait to get home to show Tyler his new game he made. I think it's going to make a great outdoors addition to our yard fun! Thank you so much Heather for helping us have fun memories this week!

2 comments:

Spud said...

You are so on top of it, getting this picture up so quickly. I am impressed.
We had such a great time with all the fun this past week. Thank you for your wonderful support!

Amy Eaton said...

Can I just tell you that you are amazing!!! I need to start doing fun little projects with my kids more you inspire me!!