Tuesday, February 09, 2010

Weeks of Randomness

This is a random picture of Tyler from the dinosaur museum recently. I just remember when I was pregnant with him and Trent was this age and we spent HOURS in that place. It's crazy to think that now Tyler can reach everything and was the last kid out of there - Trenton was done playing long before him. Oh, how they grow and things change. We have had a few countdown chains around here - Valentine's and Tyler's birthday all coming up. I love how everything is a little more exciting with a time frame. I'm thinking maybe we make some for our upcoming vacations this year! And these are the kids gifts for Valentine's day to their teachers. Ben's Aunt was over last night and asked if I was starting a business. :) No, just something to do with Trenton the last little while. We had so much fun putting them together and Trenton picked out the ribbon. The boys LOVE their teachers and what says "I love you" better than great food? J/K! :)

No comments: