I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Tuesday, February 09, 2010
May I have S'more?
A little while ago my friend gave me a s'mores maker - basically something with a little place to safely put a fire inside. I figured this week was a great time to use it since I actually have to be the parent the entire day and not just hold out until Ben gets home! (That's the main reason I like to put my kids down for naps as late as possible!!) The boys LOVED making s'mores and Trenton kept telling me how much daddy would like these. He's so cute and always thinks about whoever's gone. Plus who doesn't like playing with a little bit of fire?!! So, the boys got the food and I got the pyro thing out a little!
Oh, so good!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Oh man, I NEED one of those s'mores makers! Those are one of my top favorite treats of all time. Where did she get it???
I don't even like S'Mores BUT I wish I could've come to play! Their faces make it all look super fun! What a great gift.
Post a Comment