I caught Tyler doing the two things that crack me up while he's putting together puzzles: first, shaking his head and telling himself "that's not the right piece"; and second, congratulating himself VERY loudly when putting the right pieces together. He did that loud voice thing for about half an hour that day! Love him!
7 comments:
That is awesome. Not even two and can do that 25 piece all by himself. WOW! I love his little Yay!
He is crazy good at doing puzzles. That is super cute. I love seeing kids so proud of their accomplishments. What a smart boy.
This is adorable! I can't believe you got it on camera, what an awesome things to have to show him in the future. I love this little man.
We watched this one over and over. Can't wait to see him do it in person. Then I'll have a video of it too!
We watched this one over and over! Can't wait to see him do it in person.
It's in the genes. Chase was freakishly good at puzzles young. I'm SO bummed we can't come visit soon. Your kids are just too too cute! I'm totally biased, but they're such ideal boys. And so good at "pretend!"
Oh, this is oh, so cute to watch. Tyler is growing up so fast. We miss him so much. Good job Tyler!!
Post a Comment