I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, March 18, 2010
Boy or Girl?
Alright. We find out in less than a week if we're having a girl or a boy! Cast your vote...you know you want to! :) (Get on the blog and cast your vote on the web page!)
3 comments:
I say, GIRL! They're great, so much fun to dress, and you're overdue for one. Gotta get some more estrogen in that house of yours! :)
GIRL!! All the way, no doubt about it :)
You have two boys already! GIRL! GIRL! GIRL!!!
~ Danya
lyndadoption.blogspot.com
Post a Comment