Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Everyone knows we like Dinosaurs!!

Last week we took a trip with our friends to the dinosaur museum. Of course we have been a million times, but if we just wait a few months or go with new friends, it's like a whole new place and we always end up having a good time. I don't know if I can ever give up going there - it's always a blast for my boys! And we have the best friends. After coming home from another adventure today we found a sweet surprise on our porch. The boys were too excited gathering the eggs to let me take a picture, but it sure made our day! Inside the larger dinosaur eggs are baby dinosaurs!! Yes, my boys are pretty thrilled. Trenton has already decided we will play "Easter Bunny" when quiet time is over. :) Thanks so much Wood Family!!

1 comment:

The Woody's Fam said...

Sorry I kind of lied to you. I meant to call you before I left for your house to make sure you were still going with the snow and all. I lucked out since you were gone. I really didn't forget you were going I just lied to throw you off. I needed to have you gone to do the egging and I knew you were planning on going. I figured it would be easier to do it in the day because the only other time I know your family is gone is Wednesday nights. I called as we were pulling out of your driveway. I was having a hard time from not laughing as the boys in the back were talking about it. So that is why my conversation was so weird/flakey. I am glad your boys liked it. Mine sure did like being the little Bunny Bandits yesterday!