I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Thursday, March 25, 2010
California Roosters
Well, now that we have a chain for it, it's all official! Here's our trip-to-California countdown chain. It's rather long still, but the boys sure do love knowing a little better how far away things are. It's still hard to talk about the # of days - even for Trenton sometimes. We're pretty excited - and by "we" I mostly mean Ben and myself!!
And this video is for good measure. Holy cow these two crack me up! They had been going back and forth all morning - Trenton telling Tyler to say something and Tyler doing so. This was the one that got me laughing, so when they started up at the dinner table that night I HAD to get it for memories! And grandparents!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I am so glad that you are going, espcially because I think you deserve a bit of a break. Your boys are so cute and funny.
Post a Comment