Thursday, March 25, 2010

Relaxing Visit with the fish

We recently took a trip with the cousin. :) The boys LOVED having Hannah along with us and Tyler can't think of too many more exciting things than to hug and kiss Hannah as much as possible! The aquarium was pretty fun that day. I'm glad there's so many great indoor things to do around here because with this snowing-while-sunny weather, you're never quite sure what to expect. Ham! Had to throw this one in: on the way out they have a great little gift shop. Trenton wanted to look around and he found this shark he really wanted. It was $4 so I told him he could earn it and we'd come back and buy it. So, I took a picture of him holding it and we put it on a money chores chart and we'll see how much he wants it! Of course then we had to get one for Tyler too. (According to Tyler!)

No comments: