On the way home we hit the craziest hail/rain/snow storm complete with slushy road from the hail breaking and plenty of fog. The hail was the size of golf balls and crashing into us so loud. The boys got completely silent, even though they were chatting with their sharks up until then, and in Trent's voice I hear very softly, "Mom, are we okay?". I was laughing like crazy, mostly because I couldn't see more than two feet in front of the car and I was praying someone wouldn't hit me from behind. :) We made it home safely and had fun talking about the loud hail hitting us. I turned my radio up ALL THE WAY and couldn't hear it! Crazy, but good story to tell!
I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Sunday, April 25, 2010
Penguins!
Trenton earned his shark this week and was begging me to make it to the aquarium to buy it. I guess you could say I gave in a little, but it was a fun, quick trip. We called Jasmyn and worked out something spur of the moment and had a great time checking out the new arrivals: the penguins! They were so cool and in constant motion the entire time. Both the boys were fascinated and that itself made it worth the drive.
On the way home we hit the craziest hail/rain/snow storm complete with slushy road from the hail breaking and plenty of fog. The hail was the size of golf balls and crashing into us so loud. The boys got completely silent, even though they were chatting with their sharks up until then, and in Trent's voice I hear very softly, "Mom, are we okay?". I was laughing like crazy, mostly because I couldn't see more than two feet in front of the car and I was praying someone wouldn't hit me from behind. :) We made it home safely and had fun talking about the loud hail hitting us. I turned my radio up ALL THE WAY and couldn't hear it! Crazy, but good story to tell!
On the way home we hit the craziest hail/rain/snow storm complete with slushy road from the hail breaking and plenty of fog. The hail was the size of golf balls and crashing into us so loud. The boys got completely silent, even though they were chatting with their sharks up until then, and in Trent's voice I hear very softly, "Mom, are we okay?". I was laughing like crazy, mostly because I couldn't see more than two feet in front of the car and I was praying someone wouldn't hit me from behind. :) We made it home safely and had fun talking about the loud hail hitting us. I turned my radio up ALL THE WAY and couldn't hear it! Crazy, but good story to tell!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
PS I guess I will be making a trip to the aquarium now too. Oh and that fish hatchery is pretty cool.
wait aren't you supposed to be on vacation or something? Does this me you are going to give me a play by play every night of you Disneyland vacation? So I feel like I am there too?
Post a Comment