Sunday, April 25, 2010

Nothing better than feeding fish

My friend Heather and I really wanted to take the kids to a fish hatchery back when we did "One Fish, Two Fish", however, I was told nothing in the nearby hatchery and there was still plenty of snow on the ground. I checked again now that we were in "Mr. Brown" because of the fish kisses and yet nothing there still. So, we took a little trip out to the middle of nowhere and had such a fun time! Of course we were the only people out there and the kids were given about a 1/4 of a bucket full of fish food and told to go crazy!! Isn't the awesome?! Yes, it was!
We packed a lunch and got ice creams at the Wendy's when we were done. We had a fun trip and I think I might want to take the kids out there once a year or so. Trenton had so much fun telling Daddy all about it and you couldn't get enough of Tyler's happy face!! Totally worth it, in case any of you want to go with us! :)

3 comments:

Kristin said...

There is just nothing like a fish hatchery! I used to love going to the one in AV. Your boys are just so stinkin' cute and you look cute too with your little prego tummy! You are such a great mom!

Amy Eaton said...

You are such a good mommy;) where in Utah is this? Love how happy your boys are!

Sarah said...

Oh my gosh! I remember my dad taking me and my siblings to a fish hatchery when I was really little. It was so fun, I remember just loving it! I will definately have to get the info from you so I can take my kids there next time I'm in Utah. And I also want to go see the penguins at the aquarium now! BTW, thanks for your sweet comment on my blog, you always seem to know just what to say :)