Tickle bugs!!
We had so much fun hanging out with our families. These are a few pictures my mom sent me, but I wanted to remember what a relaxing, fun weekend we spent with everyone. Trenton absolutely fell in love with Legos (guess I know what to get him for his birthday) and of course the trampoline is always a huge hit!
Sunday was their Stake Conference which meant that only about an hour after church we were able to visit with ALL our parents on a Sunday! Amazing! My mom made the most delicious pasta dinner for everyone and we hung out talking for plenty of hours. I love that we can visit with everyone! Tyler's new thing of standing on a stool in the middle of the living room started at home and carried over to California. He loves to say "mine, mine" over and over in order to get your attention. (He's being the seagulls from Nemo)
Tyler wanted nothing to do with me since he had Giselle to bother and she bothered him back!
Monday we went with my family to the Huntington Gardens and we all had a great time! Ben loved the library and Trenton and Tyler couldn't get enough of the children's garden. I guess I need to keep taking them to the one near us this summer. Of course one of the best parts was that there were lizards running all over the paths and so the boys got plenty of chasing after them in. Trenton was even fast enough to touch one. Thanks Mom for taking us!
3 comments:
I am so jealous! Look at that sun; it snowed like 4 days last week. Fun, Fun, and More FUN. What's even cooler is I know the really really fun stuff is coming in a post to my computer really soon.
Amber, Such a fun blog, and of course I don't mind you going on my blog I'm just sad I didn't know about your earlier! I do now! So fun.
What a fun and fantastic garden. I bet it was a blast. I am so glad you had a fun trip (you deserve it).
Post a Comment