I love being married! We have three adorable little kiddos who I have the privledge of being mommy to every day. I am blessed to have the many talents and experiences that I do and I try to use them to create wonderful memories for my little family. With plenty of real life moments mixed in too!
Wednesday, May 12, 2010
Outside Projects
Friday I started on my flower garden. It has looked like this for the past few months thanks to some major digging going on!
In the middle of the project, covered up to my elbows I was interrupted by something other than my kids. So, I put everything away for a few hours...
Until I decided it was too nice of a day to give up and I needed to finish it. By that time Ben was outside moving rocks in the backyard. Yes, if you've seen our lovely rock piles, you know what I mean. We spent most of Saturday moving that pile, but it does look a lot better. I think we just got the garden in on time because all this great rain has made watering a breeze! I can hardly wait to get back out there and finish our four major summer projects! (Ben cannot believe I am feeling this way!)
(Any "empty" spaces are plants that just haven't come up yet)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are 'nesting' outside. :)
Post a Comment